Contests are an integral part of the Give the Gift of Music Campaign.
These contests typically ask music-lovers to write a brief essay expressing their fondest music memory. Past contests have been kicked off by chart-toppers such as Michael Bublé, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, CeeLo Green, The Band Perry, and Josh Groban. Winners can go home with anything from tickets to music award shows to artist-signed memorabilia and cash prizes.
Click their names to read their inspiring entries.
About The Contest
- NARM and RIAA, the creators of Give The Gift Of Music, want to know more about what music gifts consumers are giving and getting during the Valentine’s Day season. Share with us your memorable stories of the past and present.
- Be sure to fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/givethegiftofmusic) and/or follow us on Twitter (@AGiftOfMusic) to get the latest Give The Gift Of Music updates.
- There will be two Grand Prize Winners: a ‘Valentine’s Gift’ winner and a ‘Love Story’ winner.
- Both Grand Prize Winners will receive $500 each.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on Sunday February 17, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
- One (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.