Contests are an integral part of the Give the Gift of Music Campaign.
These contests typically ask music-lovers to write a brief essay expressing their fondest music memory. Past contests have been kicked off by chart-toppers such as Michael Bublé, Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, CeeLo Green, The Band Perry, and Josh Groban. Winners can go home with anything from tickets to music award shows to artist-signed memorabilia and cash prizes.
‘Best New Artist’ GRAMMY Nominee Ed Sheeran Joins Give The Gift Of Music Campaign, Launching 2nd Annual ‘Give the Gift of the GRAMMYs’ Contest
Have you been inspired by a song, specific lyrics or a performance of one of the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards nominees?
Our Grand Prize Winner will attend the 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards show on Sunday, January 26 + Receive $1000!
About The Contest
The Music Business Association and RIAA — the creators of Give The Gift Of Music — have teamed up with The Recording Academy — the creators of The GRAMMYs — on a mission to find out how this year’s GRAMMY® Award nominees have inspired music lovers across the country. Each of these talented performers have been given a wonderful gift — the ability to put feelings and emotions into words to inspire others. They share these gifts willingly and now it is your turn to let these artists know how they have touched your lives. For a full list of nominees, click here.
- Two (2) tickets to the live telecast of the 56th Annual GRAMMY® Awards show on January 26, plus $1,000 to be used towards travel and hotel expenses. Winner will also receive two (2) tickets to the GRAMMYs after party.
- Please only submit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received no later than Tuesday, January 7, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Winners will be notified no later than Friday, January 10, 2014.
- Grand Prize Winner is responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations.