‘Best New Artist’ GRAMMY® Nominee Meghan Trainor Joins ‘Give the Gift of Music’ Campaign, Launching 4th Annual ‘Give the Gift of the GRAMMYs®’ Contest
Winner Will Receive Two Tickets to the 58th GRAMMY Awards® and $1,000!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GRAND PRIZE WINNER, PAIGE!
About The Contest
Music Biz and RIAA — the creators of Give the Gift of Music — have teamed up with The Recording Academy on a mission to find out how ‘Best New Artist’ GRAMMY Nominee Meghan Trainor and other GRAMMY nominees have inspired music lovers across the country. Each of these talented performers have been given a wonderful gift — the ability to put feelings and emotions into words to inspire others. They share these gifts willingly and now it is your turn to let these artists know how they have touched your lives. How have these artists given you the gift of music? Share your compelling story with us for your chance to win!
For a full list of nominees, click here.
- Grand prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the live telecast of the 58th GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles on February 15, 2016.
- Winner will also receive $1,000 to be used towards travel expenses.
- No transportation and lodging accommodations will be provided by Give the Gift of Music.
- Please submit only one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received no later than Friday, January 22, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Winners will be notified no later than Monday, January 25, 2016.
- Entries will be judged on their ability to tell a compelling music gifting story. Blank and incomplete entries will be deemed ineligible.
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only.