NARM and RIAA brought the Give The Gift
Of Music campaign to life more than 30 years ago.
Music retailers across the country joined the campaign and used the logo to promote music product that they felt was exceptionally gift-worthy. With the challenging economy and changing music landscape, NARM and the Recording Industry Association Of America (RIAA) again joined forces in May 2010 to give the logo a refreshed look, as well as create a campaign-branded web site and social media conponents to educate consumers on the different ways to give music as a gift.
In addition to the artists, retailers and music labels that have come forth to support the campaign, numerous entertainment industry associations have also come forward with their support. We thank the following organization for helping us spread the message:
- American Association of Independent Music (A2IM)
- American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA)
- Association for Christian Retail (CBA)
- Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI)
- Church Music Publishers Association (CMPA)
- Country Music Association (CMA)
- Christian Music Trade Association (CMTA)
- Gospel Music Association (GMA)
- Nashville Songwriters Association (NSAI)
- National Music Publishers’ Association (NMPA)
- The Recording Academy (NARAS)
- Rhythm & Blues Foundation (RBF)
If your organization would like to join the campaign, contact Nicole Hennessey, NARM’s Director Of Communications, at 856.596.1803 or email@example.com.